To support the MoF of Ghana, in particular, the ESRD and its NRECC Unit to monitor and facilitate access to climate finance by national public Institutions, private sector and the CSOs.
- Building the capacity of public officers from national Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) on climate change finance tracking and mobilization.
- Building the capacity of private sector and CSOs representatives on climate change finance reporting and mobilization.
- Analysis of the tools and approaches established for climate finance tracking in Ghana conducted.
- A manual for Ghana on how to access climate change finance is produced; and predefined in cooperation with the MoF.
- Training of 100 public servants (middle managers/technicians) on how to use the integrated MRV system for climate finance tracking has been conducted.
- Training of 60 CSOs and 50 private sector representatives on use of the climate finance tracking tools and how to access climate finance conducted.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE: https://www.facebook.com/Ikasaghana/